Two Shades of Blue will only collect and retain data which is essential to the administration and promotion of our activities. We will store it electronically and securely and review it periodically.
You have the right to:
- view what data we hold relating to you
- request your personal data to be deleted or withheld from public view
- request data to be updated and/or corrected
- request to be unsubscribed from our mailing list
Questions about this policy or requests to view your personal data should be addressed to email@example.com
We store the following data on people who have performed in our shows:
- Name: this is so that we can identify who our performers are.
- Email address: this allows us to contact you regarding shows/social events.
- Telephone Number: again, this is for contacting you for shows/social events.
- Photographs and videos: we take and store photographs/videos so that they can be used to promote our shows. By being in a show with us, you consent to this use of your image, although we’re happy to discuss specific images.
We store the following personal data for people who have bought tickets with us, or who have requested to be subscribed to our mailing list:
- Name: this is so that we can identify who our audience members are.
You are always able to unsubscribe from our mailing list, in which case we will delete all data we hold that relates to you.